30.8.14

Render Settings In #Vray


Lately I have been messing around with my V-Ray render settings at work. I have this really nice model that I like to render tests on.  It is sitting in a really nice 3d room as well, but when I was rendering, I just wasn't seeing all the detail that I knew was there.  I wanted to really crank them up to see if I pull out all the details in the rendering.  This is what I have so far.  My V-Ray noise threshold is set to .001 here.  My adaptive anti-aliasing is set to 1 & 16.  Also, my global subdivision multiplier was set to 3.  That seemed to really help.  With all these things set higher than normal (for me anyway), I am finally able to see all the minute details I spent time on for the textures.  Before they were simply not reading well.  Anyway, I love the results on this one.  I feel like I can almost reach out and grab that camera.

No comments: